Header Ads

Higher National Diploma HND at Swedish College Gujrat

Punjab Board of Technical Education (PBTE) and Technical and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) have started Higher National Diploma (HND) in Government Swedish Pakistani Institute of Technology, Gujrat after F. Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or DAE (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Automation and instrumentation) from last few years. The duration for H.N.D. is 02 years.
For More Informations, You can watch this Flash Video of YouTube.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2019

    When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 06, 2019

    Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the site is
    also really good.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.